Click to read Reviews
- EGODRIFT Tengu high-performance brushless motors for RC heli are the result of one year of testing and development. The 4025HS comes with a kV rating of 520kV for 12S LiPo batteries and is the perfect choice for your 550mm sized SAB Goblin, XLPower, Mikado Logo, Align T-Rex, Gaui or scale helicopter model.
The dipped stator is hand-wound with 1.2mm high-temperature wire and delivers a continous power of 4000W (5250W Peak) at a continous current rating of 80 Ampere (105A Peak).
The motor's overall dimensions are 50 x 49.6mm (1.96x1.95 inch) with a total weight of 325 grams (11.464 oz).
Like all models within the Tengu series, the top of the can features the iconic and heat-resistant EGODRIFT Stickerbomb print, to add the finishing touch to your 550 class heli build.
Each motor comes with mounting screws and an (optional) screw for additional securing of the bell.SPECIFICATIONS
- Manufacturer: EGODRIFT
- Stator size: 4025
- Motor configuration: 12N10P
- Motor weight: Cool operating temperature
- Base Colour: Black
- Wire colour: Copper
- Motor wire type: High temperature copper wire
- Motor wire: 1.2mm
- Motor shaft: Hardened Steel
- LiPo cells: 12S
- Motor kV: 520 kV
- Stator diameter: 40 mm
- Stator height: 25 mm
- Stator lamination: 0.15 mm (+)
- Body Length: 50mm (1.97 inch)
- Diameter: 49.6mm (1.95 inch)
- Screw hole diameter: 3,0 mm
- Motor hole pattern: 25mm, 30mm
- Idle current: 2.9A
- Maximum Current: 80A (Peak: 105A / 2 seconds)
- Maximum Power: 4000W (Peak: 5250W / 2 seconds)
- Internal resistance: 22.5 mOhm
- Connection: Wire / Gold plated plugs
- Designer: Yutao Zou
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.