Click to read Reviews
(COVID-19 DELAYS. STILL TAKING PRE-ORDERS FOR FIRST PRODUCTION RUN)
Dual PowerLab 6 Touch, SII, 2000W, Dual Independent Channel, Multichemistry Battery Workstation with integrated Bump Controller. The newly redesigned PowerLab Touch SII Battery Workstations from Revolectrix combine the amazing POWER, RELIABILITY, FLEXIBILITY, and INTUITIVE OPERATION of the original Cellpro PowerLab series with integrated BUMP Technology. All SII models includes the following improvements: 1500V Power Isolation, Opto-isolated Data Ports, and Improved Noise Filtering for Rock Solid Performance to maximum spec. limits.
1. NEW HIGH ISOLATION DC/DC STEP-DOWN CONVERTER PROVIDES 1500V ISOLATION BETWEEN INPUT SUPPLY VOLTAGE AND INTEGRATED BUMP CONTROLLER TO PREVENT SUPPLY NOISE FROM AFFECTING SENSITIVE CONTROL CIRCUITRY.
2. NEW OPTO-ISOLATED PORTS PROVIDE 100% VOLTAGE AND SIGNAL ISOLATION ON ALL INTEGRATED BUMP CONTROLLER DATA PORTS; INTERNAL (PL PORTS 1 AND 2), AS WELL AS EXTERNAL (PL PORTS 3 AND 4).
3. ADDITIONAL FILTERING CIRCUITRY.
BENEFITS OF HARDWARE IMPROVEMENTS:
1. SUPPLY VOLTAGE ISOLATION ELIMINATES THE NEED FOR COMMON GROUNDS BETWEEN INPUT POWER SUPPLIES AND THE POWERLAB TOUCH MODELS. NEVER WORRY ABOUT DAMAGE CAUSED BY MIS-CONNECTIONS, FAILED CONNECTIONS, OR DIFFERENT POWER SUPPLY VOLTAGE REQUIREMENTS FOR DIFFERENT COMPONENTS. ANY NUMBER OF POWER SUPPLIES OF VARYING OUTPUT VOLTAGES MAY BE USED TO POWER INDIVIDUAL COMPONENTS IN A SETUP. FOR EXAMPLE, POWER A PL8TSII OR DPL8TSII ON 48VDC, POWER A LEGACY PL8 CONNECTED TO EXTERNAL PL PORT 3 USING 24VDC, AND POWER A PL6 CONNECTED TO EXTERNAL PL PORT 4 USING A 12VDC PB BATTERY WITHOUT WORRIES.
2. COMPLETE OPTO-ISOLATION GREATLY REDUCES NOISE LEVELS ON DATA BUSES BETWEEN THE INTEGRATED BUMP CONTROLLER AND THE CHARGE ENGINE, IMPROVES RELIABILITY AND REDUCES THE NUMBER OF SAFETY CODES DURING OPERATION; PARTICULARLY DURING HIGHER CURRENT AND HIGHER OPERATING VOLTAGES.
3. LOWER NOISE AS A RESULT OF THE HARDWARE IMPROVEMENTS IMPROVES NFC RELIABILITY AS WELL AS BLUETOOTH RELIABILITY AND RANGE.
These flagship products represent the best REVO has to offer; 6s or 8s capable, Multi-Chemistry, Single or Dual Channel Charging "engines" based on time-proven reliable power circuit designs, married to a powerful, color touch LCD user interface; the best of what the original BUMP Controller has to offer, including NFC BUMPTag operation, Preset, or Manual Control of all Battery Management functions; on-screen real-time monitoring of all important data, integrated USB, and integrated Bluetooth 4LE for Android, and iOS Mobile Devices. All PowerLab Touch chargers are equipped with an EC5 connector on the input cable. Units are packaged with (6) formatted, blank BUMPTags and the USB cable for updating firmware. NOTE: The new Touch series chargers include a JST-XH connector on the charger. You may plug batteries with standard JST-XH balance connectors directly into the charger. If you are using a separate adapter, the cables used on the legacy PowerLab series chargers are not compatible with the Touch series. Revolectrix recommends our MPA-4P for charging multiple Li battery packs of same cell count in parallel. Be sure to purchase the correct MPA-4P version that matches the main connector brand on your battery packs.
Click here to view product manual and download Charge Control Software to your PC.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.