Click to read Reviews
EGODRIFT Tengu high-performance brushless motors for RC heli are the result of one year of testing and development. The 4020HS comes with a kV rating of 1050kV for 6S LiPo batteries and is the perfect choice for your 500mm sized SAB Goblin, Synergy, XLPower, Quest, Hirobo, Mikado Logo, Align T-Rex, Gaui or scale helicopter model.
The dipped stator is hand-wound with 1.5mm high-temperature wire and delivers a continous power of 2040W (2640W Peak) at a continous current rating of 85 Ampere (110A Peak).
The motor's overall dimensions are 45 x 49.6mm (1.77x1.95 inch) with a total weight of 290 grams (10.229 oz). Several shaft options available.
Like all models within the Tengu series, the top of the can features the iconic and heat-resistant EGODRIFT Stickerbomb print, to add the finishing touch to your 500 class heli build.
Each motor comes with mounting screws and an (optional) screw for additional securing of the bell.SPECIFICATIONS
- Manufacturer: EGODRIFT
- Stator size: 4020
- Motor configuration: 12N10P
- Motor weight: 273g
- Base Colour: Black
- Wire colour: Copper
- Motor wire type: High temperature copper wire
- Motor wire: 1.5mm
- Motor shaft: Hardened Steel
- LiPo cells: 6S
- Motor kV: 1190 kV
- Stator diameter: 40 mm
- Stator height: 20 mm
- Stator lamination: 0.15 mm (+)
- Body Length: 45mm (1.77 inch)
- Diameter: 49.6mm (1.95 inch)
- Screw hole diameter: 3,0 mm
- Motor hole pattern: 25mm
- Idle current: 5.8A
- Maximum Current: 85A (Peak: 115A / 2 seconds)
- Maximum Power: 2040W (Peak: 2760W / 2 secods)
- Internal resistance: 7.9 mOhm
- Connection: Wire / Gold plated plugs
- Designer: Yutao Zou
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.