Click to read Reviews
Quality Glacier LiPo batteries are made by a specialized factory that also manufactures packs for well-known premium brands. Glacier batteries are great for sport and 3D pilots as well as competition drivers.
The following characteristics make Glacier batteries stand out from competitor products sold at lower prices from overseas dealers and many name brands sold at higher prices domestically.
- Only the highest grade cells are used to assemble Glacier battery packs.
- Conservative C rating. Glacier 30C and 35C batteries outperform many 40C and 45C batteries in the market.
- Higher discharge platform, less voltage sag. You will feel more power during high discharge current situations, such as 3D flight.
- Better temperature control technology. After high-rate discharge, Glacier batteries are cooler than most competitors labeled the same C rating.
- Longer cycle life.
- Better quality control. In addition to the manufacturer’s strict QC and QA systems, we check the voltage of every single battery with a capacity greater than 800mAh before we send out your order.
Discharge Rating (C) 45C
Capacity (mAh) 4400mAh
Number of Cell(s) 6
Dimensions 145 x 45 x 48 mm
Recommended Charge Rate 8.8A (2C)
Fast Charge Rate 22A (5C)
Balance Connector XH (also called JST-XH, Align type, the most popular type in the market)
Power Connector EC5
Net Weight 654g, 23.1 oz
Glacier batteries are covered by 90 days limited warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.